Resident Evil 7 (PewDiePie Animated) Resident Evil 7 (PewDiePie Animated)

tween and dab! XDDDDD

Arozura responds:

oh look, a retard.

Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab

Congrats to everyone who participated in this collab! You all did a great job! :D

The Regular Show Collab The Regular Show Collab

nice

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Overall, I thought that this collab was really good! There was a large variety of animation styles, and the majority of them looked and/or moved pleasently (whether it was the detailed colouring/lighting in LeeJay's entry, the smooth frames of Ex-Poser's entry, the great execution of cartoons in real ife in Urbs' entry, or even the downright weird and wonderful entries by Kryzon and doublezmagnum). It's overall a blast to watch, and I hope you do more stuff like this in future collabs! Keep up the good work Urbs, along with the rest of New Wave! :)

JOJO VS DIO FIGHT JOJO VS DIO FIGHT

I got first place in this game. FUCKING GREAT

Mimi Moppu Dating Sim Mimi Moppu Dating Sim

TBH, I think this is a meh dating sim. The art on Froggy looks good, but that's about it. The boxes are drawn badly, the dialogue is meh, and there isn't much in terms of replay value or whatever. But anyways, what part did Ivo do in this game? (as in well, where is his additional art shown?) I can definitely see CumminHam and Oddlem's work in this, but not sure about Ivo. So what did he draw in this? Anyways, the game is mediocre. Wouldn't really go back to this. :/

StaticSkull responds:

Ivo did the hidden logo.
Thanks for the review :)

New Profile Picture New Profile Picture

xd

Niki Minaj Vs. Ryu Niki Minaj Vs. Ryu

animatedjames fart fetish

Roommates - Sandwich (Comic #56) Roommates - Sandwich (Comic #56)

people fap to this