Resident Evil 7 (PewDiePie Animated) Resident Evil 7 (PewDiePie Animated)

tween and dab! XDDDDD

Arozura responds:

oh look, a retard.

Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab

Congrats to everyone who participated in this collab! You all did a great job! :D

The Regular Show Collab The Regular Show Collab

nice

Birds derping Angry Birds Birds derping Angry Birds

better than the ladybug collab

RedAndrew responds:

NOOOO!

TWO BEARS AND A SLUR TWO BEARS AND A SLUR

S P E L L I C U P N I B B A

rootedroots responds:

I SEE YOU PEE NIBBA

Pirating Pirating

To be honest, I thought the art and animation was meh. The linework was messy (unless if it's a stylistic choice like what Freezepark and Azoko does) and there wasn't that much animation. As for everything else, the story was meh as well, and the police officer's voice was really high-pitched. However, I do think that this is a good job coming from a young kid, so I can't fault you for that. Just keep practising and improving, and eventually, you'll become a great animator! :)

SuperJockey64 responds:

some parts were meant to look shit on purpose but probably should of put more time into this. Thanks for the feedback though, i'll take that into consideration next time (also the police officer's voice was meant to be high pitched, to show he's not a real police officer because he wanted bank details and his social security number.)

Sonic's ring calamity (One Day Animation Challenge) Sonic's ring calamity (One Day Animation Challenge)

I'm very sorry to say this, but Chocolate Rain isn't funny anymore and will never be funny. The only reason why people use that song is to appear retro and whatever, but in the end, they just end up looking like absolute shit. I don't care that the original video has 100 million views, and I will never care. But please, just stop. It will only degrade you more. Anyways, the animation was meh lol

Chrystophe13 responds:

But it was 60 fps! LOL Got it.

RoomM8s RoomM8s

gamerguy69

LazyHatzBoosterNG responds:

???

CosmicChrisTV Channel Trailer CosmicChrisTV Channel Trailer

Why is this on Newgrounds when it's supposed to be a YOUTUBE channel trailer? I DONT GET IT

character design, first drafts (not a trailer) character design, first drafts (not a trailer)

it sucks nuff said