Deus Exodus VS Blade Master Deus Exodus VS Blade Master

To be honest here, I thought this was an improvement from before, but there's still a few problems here and there.

Let's get the cons out first.
First off, the audio quality wasn't really that good, but that can easily be fixed by going to publish setting and changing the audio quality there. Secondly, I think it would've been better if it was all coloured, because it looked more like an unfinished test than an actual video (unless the black and white colours are supposed to be a stylistic choice), and also, both the frame-by-frame animation and motion tweening could've used some more easing, to give more life to the movement. And finally, I'm not a big fan of the quality of the linework. The actual drawings themselves are fine, but the brush quality looks poor. I'd recommend changing the smoothing size to 50, and (if you're using a drawing tablet) also use pressure sensitivity, to add some flow and thickness in the lines. But that's just me. You can choose which style you prefer, as long as it's somewhat appealing, and looks good. Oh, and if I had to nitpick, I'd say that the brush size was fairly different in the first shot compared to all the other shots, which was somewhat annoying to me.

However, on the plus side, your posing's getting a lot better, and you're using a lot more frame-by-frame animation (even though there isn't really any easing in the movement, as stated before), so you're definitely improving over time, so it's not all bad. So yea, overall, it's not the best thing I've seen, but I can definitely see that you're improving in terms of animation, so that's good to see. Keep doing what you enjoy doing, and do the best you can do. Good luck. :)

(P.S. Sorry for my review on "that video". Back then, I thought that that video was really lacklustre, so I gave it a lacklustre review as well. But hey, at least I'm improving, like you and your animation skills.)

SrTomDub responds:

Thank you, I did use pressure sensitivity, but that didn't seem to effect it to much. I did use differentiated line sizes across scenes, my mistake, i noticed halfway through that my linesize was too small. I'll attempt to make it better in my next one. Maybe add in dashes of color if i get the chance.

The Baby The Baby

The Boss Baby (2017) 53%

Resident Evil 7 (PewDiePie Animated) Resident Evil 7 (PewDiePie Animated)

tween and dab! XDDDDD

Arozura responds:

oh look, a retard.

Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab

Congrats to everyone who participated in this collab! You all did a great job! :D

The Regular Show Collab The Regular Show Collab

nice

Birds derping Angry Birds Birds derping Angry Birds

better than the ladybug collab

RedAndrew responds:

NOOOO!

TWO BEARS AND A SLUR TWO BEARS AND A SLUR

S P E L L I C U P N I B B A

rootedroots responds:

I SEE YOU PEE NIBBA

Pirating Pirating

To be honest, I thought the art and animation was meh. The linework was messy (unless if it's a stylistic choice like what Freezepark and Azoko does) and there wasn't that much animation. As for everything else, the story was meh as well, and the police officer's voice was really high-pitched. However, I do think that this is a good job coming from a young kid, so I can't fault you for that. Just keep practising and improving, and eventually, you'll become a great animator! :)

SuperJockey64 responds:

some parts were meant to look shit on purpose but probably should of put more time into this. Thanks for the feedback though, i'll take that into consideration next time (also the police officer's voice was meant to be high pitched, to show he's not a real police officer because he wanted bank details and his social security number.)

Sonic's ring calamity (One Day Animation Challenge) Sonic's ring calamity (One Day Animation Challenge)

I'm very sorry to say this, but Chocolate Rain isn't funny anymore and will never be funny. The only reason why people use that song is to appear retro and whatever, but in the end, they just end up looking like absolute shit. I don't care that the original video has 100 million views, and I will never care. But please, just stop. It will only degrade you more. Anyways, the animation was meh lol

Chrystophe13 responds:

But it was 60 fps! LOL Got it.

RoomM8s RoomM8s